What we do in Registration & Records
- process student enrollment and withdrawal transactions
- maintain student transcripts
- evaluate graduation applications
- evaluate incoming student transcripts
Tips for getting started at Highline
- Apply to Highline. You will get your SID and PIN needed to register.
- If you need help paying tuition
- Activate your
myHCC account so you can access
- your student email account * *
- Angel Learning
- computer labs
- library databases
- and more
- Registration and Records will be closed Thursday, August 28th for Professional Development Training for staff.
- The college will be closed Monday, September 1st in observation of the Labor Day holiday. We will resume our regular hours on Tuesday, September 2nd
- Need to register for fall quarter? You can do so at
- Have a block preventing you from registering? Check your myHighline account at
- Have forms to turn in? Please submit all forms to the Information Desk in the upper lobby.