skip to main content

E-mail Us

Please e-mail us using this form, or you can use this e-mail address: to send e-mail using your own e-mail program.

Your Name:

Your E-mail:



Leave this empty!!! If you see it

Note: All fields on this form are required.

Transcript Evaluations

You may want to transfer course work from other colleges to Highline. This page will tell you how to complete the process. (For HCC Graduation Evaluations, please go to Graduation Information.)

Should I get my transcripts evaluated?

Yes, if you plan to earn a degree or certificate at Highline. It is not necessary, however, if you do not plan to earn a degree or certificate at the college.

If classes elsewhere apply to a pre-requisite for a Highline class, you may use an unofficial copy of your transcript to get an entry code to override prerequisites.

How do I get my transcript(s) evaluated?

This is a two-step process. Both steps must be completed before your transcripts are evaluated.

  • Order official transcripts from all other colleges you have attended 
  • Highline recommends you order an unofficial transcript for yourself at the same time. You can use the unofficial copy for advising
  • Submit a Request to Evaluate Official Transcripts

  Send completed forms to:
      Highline Community College
      Credentials Evaluator MS 6-4
      2400 South 240th Street
      Des Moines, WA 98198-9800

How long does it take?

Please allow 12 weeks from the receipt of all materials for the completed evaluation.

Can I get a copy of my other college transcript(s) from Highline?

Transcripts, once received, become the property of the College and will not be released to students or others.

Transcripts issued by a college outside of the United States

If your non-US transcript is in English, includes credit hours (either semester or quarter) and has letter or decimal grades (on a 4.0 scale), we typically can evaluate it as we would a domestic transcript.

If your non-US transcript is in a language other than English, or lists only hours and test scores, consider using a professional credential evaluation agency listed on the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) Website.

We reserve the right to request translations and/or professional agency evaluations for any foreign transcript.

Helpful link