You may repeat a class taken at Highline in order to improve your skills or the grade.
- To repeat a class, you must re-register and pay all necessary fees.
- Each grade received will remain on your transcript; but only the
highest grade awarded is used in computing your GPA.
- The repeat process DOES NOT apply to grade symbols: I, NC, W, WI or NC.
- You must fill out separate forms for each quarter.
- Forms will not be accepted until after the repeated quarter is completed.
- An "R" is placed next to the lowest grade received
but only the highest grade awarded is used in computing your
- Such substitutions may or may not be recognized by other
- Credit for a class is earned only once. A class may
not be repeated more than twice (taken more than three times total)
unless otherwise specified.
- If you have repeated a class, you must request the repeat be applied by submitting a "Request Deletion of Repeated Class From G.P.A. Computation" (PDF) to the Registration Office.