What is it?
A web-based tool to assist students and advisors to explore and plan academic or professional-technical degrees and certificates.
How to use it:
- Enter your SID and PIN
- Select the degree or certificate you are considering from the drop down menu.
- Click ‘Run Audit’ and allow the program several seconds to sort your transcript.
- Associate degrees require a minimum of 90 credits to graduate, 23 of which must be taken at Highline Community College.
- Degrees and certificates are granted to students who have a 2.0 or better GPA.
- Highline recommends you apply for graduation once you have completed 45 college level credits. Learn more about applying to graduate.
- Please contact your faculty advisor or Educational Planning and Advising in building 6, for assistance in planning your education.
* * * * NOTE * * * *
Degree Audit is unofficial and for planning purposes only.
Your final graduation evaluation is conducted by the Registration/Records office.