Grades / Transcripts
Grades and Unofficial TranscriptsGrades and unofficial transcripts are available via the Web if you attended Highline summer 1991 or later.
If attendance was prior to summer 1991, you will need to order your transcript. Follow the instructions below for ordering an official transcript.
Ordering Official HCC Transcripts
Official transcripts are used by students transferring to another college and are delivered in a sealed envelope, guaranteeing authenticity.
- Highline Community College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to process the
online transcript request and payment.
Online transcript requests carry an additional per-recipient fee of $2.25, plus the normal transcript fee per transcript. Fees must be paid with a credit/debit card.
- Forms that need to be sent with your transcript can be uploaded in PDF format with your transcript order.
- Paperless consent form.
- Track your order.
- Get text messages or emails when your transcript has been sent or is ready to be picked up.
- Processing time is 7 business days.
- Please note: If attendance was before winter quarter 1976, processing time is 3 weeks.
- We cannot accept rush orders.
Electronic Transfer of Transcripts
Your transcript will be sent electronically to the admissions office of the schools listed below unless you need it to be sent to a specific department or person.
- all Washington Community & Technical Colleges,
- Western Washington University,
- Eastern Washington University,
- Central Washington University,
- University of Washington at Seattle, Tacoma, Bothell or Evening Programs,
- Washington State University
Members of Phi Theta Kappa: Your transcript will always be sent by mail unless you specify that you would like it to be sent electronically in the special instructions of the online ordering process.
Please note: you may no longer request transcripts through Cashiering.
Social Security Number
Your social security number is confidential and, under a federal law called the Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act, the college will protect it from unauthorized use and/or disclosure. In compliance with state/federal requirements, disclosure may be authorized for the purposes of state and federal financial aid, Hope/Lifetime Learning tax credits, academic transcripts, assessment or accountability research.