SID and PIN
SID - Student Identification Number
- Forgot your SID?
Use the online application "Display
- What is a SID?
- All students at Highline have been randomly assigned a SID unique to Highline and designed to protect your confidential records
- The nine-digit number is used in
all registration and financial transactions at Highline.
- New students: get your SID through
Admissions located in building 6
upper level. In addition to using your SID for all
transactions, you will often need a PIN.
PIN - Personal Identification Number
- Your PIN is originally assigned as your six-digit
date of birth. For example:
May 7, 1976 would be 050776
December 17, 1955 would be 121755
- High school students completing the Running Start program, or students completing the High School completion program, should check with the High School programs office about their assigned PIN.
- Use your default pin first, contact admissions if it
does not work. If you changed your
PIN and have forgotten it, contact
firstname.lastname@example.org to reset it to your date of birth.