Effective Fall Quarter 2012 - Summer 2013
Admissions Application Fee:
- The application fee is reviewed annually and may change. The amount due is the application fee rate that is current at the time payment is being made.
- If you intend to take the COMPASS Assessment, we strongly encourage you to pay the Admission Application Fee before the Compass Assessment Fee. Doing so makes you eligible for a discounted Compass Assessment Fee.
- General students ~ $17.00 non-refundable fee. Please allow 2 business days for your student record to reflect your payment. High School Programs participants pay on site. All other students may pay online, in person or by mail to Cashiering. If paying by check, please include the Student ID number and be sure the student's name is on the check as it appears on the application. This fee includes the cost of a Highline photo ID.
- International Students may find more information at the International Student Programs office or http://international.highline.edu/.
Selective Admissions: $43.90
Applicable to Nursing and Respiratory Care.
$2.50 per credit for 1 to 10 credits per quarter ($25 maximum), assessed at the time of registration. This fee was established by a vote of the students to cover costs of the Highline Student Union and is assessed at the time of registration.
Instructional Technology Fee
$37.70 for students enrolled in computer-related courses.
Graduation Fee (non-refundable): $13.50
$13.50 for first application; $6.75 for each additional application when submitted at the same time.
Diploma Reorder Fee (non-refundable): $13.50
$13.50 for first diploma/certificate; $6.75 for each additional diploma/certificate when ordered at the same time.
Late Course Add Fee: $49
Students will be charged a late-add fee for each course added after the 10th class day of the quarter (eighth day for summer quarter).
Non-sufficient funds Fee (NSF) : $25
Picture ID Fee
Free for students who pay the admission application fee noted above. Students will be charged for replacement cards. The fee is $11.20 for students enrolling in credit classes who have not paid the admission application fee.
- The fee for the COMPASS is $10.00 for Highline Students who have applied and paid the application fee.
- For those who want to take the COMPASS test but don't plan to attend Highline, the fee is $20.65.
- See the Testing Center website for more information on COMPASS, COMPASS ESL, GED, TEAS, and proctoring.
Each official transcript copy costs $3.80. (See how to order an official HCC transcript.)
If you attended Highline after Summer 1991, you may obtain free unofficial transcripts on the Web.