2014 Commencement Ceremony
NOTE: Participation in Commencement is not required to receive your degree, certificate, or high school diploma.
When & where is commencement?
- Day: Thursday, June 12, 2014
- Time: Graduate check in begins at 4:30 pm. The ceremony begins at 6 pm.
- Location: ShoWare Center (directions)
625 W. James St.
Kent, WA 98032
Graduation information line: (206) 592-4500
How to participate
- You may participate in Commencement 2014 if
you graduated, or plan to graduate, in the following quarters:
- Summer 2013
- Fall 2013
- Winter 2014
- Spring 2014
- Summer 2014
An invitation to participate in commencement will be sent
in March to graduation applicants
via your Highline Community College student email.
If you do not receive an invitation, please contact the Graduation Department via email at email@example.com using your Highline student email.
- Please note, you must have applied for graduation to participate in Commencement. If you have not done so, applications are available in building 6, 1st floor, or online.
- Please allow two business days for processing of graduation application before pre-ordering your commencement packet from the bookstore.
Commencement Photo Information
- Portrait order form
- Photography provided by Darel Roa Photography