2013 Commencement Ceremony
NOTE: Participation in Commencement is not required to receive your degree, certificate or high school diploma.
When & where is commencement?
- Day: Wednesday, June 12, 2013
- Time: Graduate check in begins at 5:00 pm. The ceremony begins at 7:00 pm.
- Location: ShoWare Center (directions)
625 W. James St.
Kent, WA 98032
How to participate
- You may participate in Commencement 2013 if
you graduated, or plan to graduate, in the following quarters:
- Summer 2012
- Fall 2012
- Winter 2013
- Spring 2013
- Summer 2013
An invitation to participate in commencement will be sent in
mid-April to graduation applicants
via Highline Community College student email.
If you do not receive an invitation, please contact Registration.
- Please note, you must have applied for graduation to participate in Commencement. If you have not done so, applications are available in building 6, 1st floor, or online at http://registration.highline.edu/graduation.php.